FULL NAME: Thomas William Hamilton|
NICK NAME: Mr. Sweet Emotion|
BIRTHDAY: December 31, 1951|
PLACE OF BIRTH: Colorado Springs, CO.|
INSTRUMENTS: Bass Guitar, keyboards(?)|
OTHER BANDS: |
Sam Citrus Merciless Tangerine|
Mosquitoes (after The Beatles)
Pipe Dreams / The Jam Band (with Joe Perry)
FAMILY: See Below|
HAIR COLOR: Blonde|
EYE COLOR: Hazel|
TATTOO: Swallow on his chest|
PLACES: "Home and Paris"|
FOOD: "Anything Fried"|
CAR: "Ferrari 274 GTB"|
TV SHOW: "Movies at the Swedish Hotel"|
BOOK: "The Arms of Krupp by William Manchester"|
POSESSION: "1974 Ferrari Dino"|
|TOM HAMILTON ON MUSIC|
|Second best album of 1993: Freddie & the Dreamers "Greatest Hits"|
Top Albums of 1997: |
Oasis - Be Here Now
Radiohead - OK Computer
The Eels - Beautiful Freak
Sneaker Pimps - Becoming X
Jerky Boys - The Jerky Boys 4
|Likes (has seen in concert) Burning Spear and Soul Asylum|
|Song he wants played at his funeral: "That Smell" by Lynyrd Skynyrd|
|Most awesome concert he's ever missed: The Who - Boston Tea Party|
|Song he wants to cover: "Dear Prudence" by the Beatles|
|Most embarrassing album in his collection: "Cal Jam 2"|
|Favorite song to play during the Get a Grip tour: "Fever"|
|Some bands he likes: The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, U2 and Oasis|
Various Tom Hamilton Facts
- Last one to come clean, smoked pot during the recording of Permanent Vacation
- He worked as an orderly in a nursing home
- He can make his eyes *vibrate*--ew!
- Craziest thing he's ever done on stage is wear shorts over pants
- Favorite venue to play: Toronto, Canada CNE (best video games)
- Favorite Simpsons character: Maggie
- Worst airplane experience: "We were in a Learjet at 14,000 feet when a
gasket blew, the cabin filled up immediately with baking hot 90 degree air and
there was a dreadful roaring. When we made an emergency landing the
firetrucks were already waiting on the runway. It was pretty scary."
- Biggest mistake he ever made: "Not taking guitar lessons."
- What's always in his refrigerator: "Something that smells funny"
- What he'd be doing if he weren't a musician: "Learning to be one"
- Favorite item of clothing: "Velvet pants. Reminds me of the bands I would
go see when i was first learning to play."
- His speciality in the kitchen: "Cereal"
- Weirdest place he's ever been naked: his crotch
- Best sight in Boston: View from Mass. Pike going east after Allston Toll Booth
- Last thing he does before he goes on stage? "Zip it up!"
- Weirdest thing he's ever found in a meal: pair of underwear
- Favorite flavor: Brunette
- Was arrested in Sunapee's first-ever acid bust
- Dying wish: Plenty of parking in the after-life
- If he could be a fictional character, he'd be "Moe, because he gets to act
out his aggression."
- Place that he didn't get to see on the GAG tour but would like to plat during
the next tour: Vietnam
- How does he feel when he sees someone with an Aerosmith tattoo: "I'm amazed
at their commitment."
- How he spent his last birthday: "Hanging out with the Tylers watching
fireworks. It was New Year's eve."
- What he'd be doing if he weren't in Aerosmith: "I was headed for drama school when I got diverted, but I guess I got plenty of drama without the school."
Thomas William Hamilton
Father: George Hamilton
Brother: Scott Hamilton [Older than Tom]
Sister: Perry Hamilton [Older than Tom]
Sister: Cecily Hamilton [Younger than Tom]
Wife: Terry Cohen [Married on January ?, 1975]
Son: Julian Forrest Hamilton [Born on ?, ?, 1992] (?Adopted February 6, 1992?)
Daughter: Dorothy Sage Hamilton [Born on ?, ?, 1995] (?Adopted?)