FULL NAME: Joseph Michael Kramer|
BIRTHDAY: June 21, 1950|
PLACE OF BIRTH: New York City (The Bronx)|
INSTRUMENTS: Drums, Percussion|
FAMILY: See Below|
HAIR COLOR: Brown|
EYE COLOR: Blue|
TATTOO: Scorpion on right forearm|
TATTOO: Bracelet type on his upper right arm
PLACE: "My own Bed"|
CAR: 550 Ferrari Marinallo|
TV SHOW: Third Rock From the Sun|
MOVIE: The Great Escape|
BOOK: The Way of a Peaceful Warrior by Dan William|
POSSESION: Twin Turbo Porshe|
|JOEY KRAMER ON MUSIC|
|Second best album of 1993: Tower of Power "TOP"|
Favorite album of 1994:|
Under the Table and Dreaming by the Dave Matthews Band
Top albums of 1997:|
Jamiroquai - Traveling Without Moving
Johnny Lang - Lie to Me
Dave Mathews - Crash
Aerosmith - Nine Lives
Tower of Power - Souled Out
|Most embarrassing album in his collection: Wayne Newton's Gr. Hits|
|Favorite song to play during the Get a Grip Tour: "Lord of the Thighs"|
|Song he wants played at his funeral: "Take Me to the Other Side"|
|Some bands he likes: Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Bonzo|
Various Joey Kramer Facts
- Thought of the name Aerosmith
- Worst airplane experience: "A vacuum post broke and we had to make an emergency landing right behind another plane."
- What's always in his refrigerator: "Hot mustard"
- His speciality in the kitchen: "Eggs"
- If he couldn't live in Mass, he'd live in Monte Carlo
- Craziest thing he's ever done on stage?: "Moon the stage"
- Favorite venue to play: Anywhere in Boston
- Favorite Simpsons character: Bart
- Weirdest place he's ever been naked is on a jet at 35,000 feet
- Best sight in Boston: His driveway
- He collected cars - fast ones
- Last thing he does before he goes on stage?: "Take a piss"
- Weirdest thing he's ever found in a meal: A toenail
- Favorite flavor: Purple
- The Avedis Zildjian Co. manufactures a personalized Joey Kramer stick. They're exactly like the ones he uses onstage and in the studio.
- Likes climbing rocks
- The most interesting question he's ever been asked in an interview: What percentage of me was Aerosmith and what percentage was Joey Kramer
- What he'd ask for if this was his last supper: Tiramusiu
- What his dying wish would be: Peace. . . and more tiramisiu.
- If he could be a fictional character, he'd be Don Diego
- How he feels when he sees someone with an Aerosmith tattoo: I feel like I know what a dedicated fan is.
Joseph Michael Kramer
Father: Mickey Kramer
Mother: Doris Schwartz
Sister: Annabelle [younger than Joey]
Sister: Suzy [younger than Joey]
Sister: Amy [younger than Joey]
Wife: Linda Kramer (born Linda Pappan) [Married on ?, ?, 2009]
Ex-Wife: April Kramer [Married on ?, ?, 1979]
Son: Jesse Sky Kramer [Born on October 1st(?), 1981]
Step-Daughter: Asia Kramer [Born on ?, ?, 1974]